Scrapbook Supply Store

Scrapbook Supply Store
Check out our webiste for ATG 714

Loading your ATG

Our card group was on Studio 5 this morning! Check it out! !

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

MRI

I had an MRI on Monday and they determined that I have a bulging and torn disc....which basically means no more heavy, repetitive lifting at Costco. Don't know if or what they will have me do now. That still remains to be seen.

The good news is, the back can heal. The bad news is that it could take months/years for it to fully heal, and I still have osteo-arthritis which will always be a slight issue. Man, I hate getting old!

3 comments:

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

So no surgery in your future? Hope not.. Hope you can get this thing licked.. Good luck!

Nells-Bells said...

wow, jul! this sounds painful! so sorry to hear this. i will pray it heals quickly. back problems are defintiely the pits!

President & Sister Smith said...

I'm sorry! Back pain is definitely not a fun thing to deal with. We missed you at cards last month. Heard you were out of town. Hope it was a fun and relaxing get away.