Scrapbook Supply Store

Scrapbook Supply Store
Check out our webiste for ATG 714

Loading your ATG

Our card group was on Studio 5 this morning! Check it out! !

Friday, January 30, 2009

Exercise....who me?


For as long as I can remember (which at my age isn't too far back...) I have gone to the gym to work out almost daily. I love it! I know, that's weird, but I do. You'd think I'd be really thin. Ah, well.


Anyways, since my Costco "career" started (I start work at either 4 or 5 a.m.) I haven't been going very regularly. It went from almost daily at 6:00 a.m., to two or three times a week after work or evenings or on days off, to hmmm..... not since October!! So, with the new year and all-recommitting to my old exercise routine has been on my mind. Or at least, trying to maintain SOME kind of exercise routine.


I saw an info-mercial on Turbo Jam (which apparently is like a dance party in your living room! :p). There was so much hype and freebies and "if you call in the next 18 minutes..." that I couldn't even tell how much it was going to cost. Then I saw Jillian Michaels on the Ellen show. You know the tough coach from tv's "The Biggest Loser". I have been researching her dvd's. They are rated fairly high. People seem to like them. She's tough, but effective...so they say. So I took the plunge. I spent that whopping $9.00 at Walmart for the dvd "Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred"! Here is a link to a video clip of the workout at Amazon. I would be interested to hear if anyone has tried it. I watched it (literally...I laid on my bed and watched her workout. That's how motivated I am!) She looks pretty buff, and it looks a lot like some of the things I did when I went to the gym and took some pump classes, so at least I think I should enjoy it. We'll see. I'll update you if anything of note comes from it. First, I guess I need to do more than lay in bed and watch it! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

susette said...

i always wonder what she eats in a day too. She definitely is a tough little cookie! I tried one of her workouts on comcast on demand. she is tough. i got bored though.

President & Sister Smith said...

Make sure and let me know how that goes - I may need it for my three year stint!!

Nells-Bells said...

i LOVE the turbo jam videos. i truly am so motivated by them. i can't wait to hear more about jillian's video. i have never tried it but sounds great. i'd wish you luck but, i'm in the bottom of the scores this week. urgh!