Scrapbook Supply Store

Scrapbook Supply Store
Check out our webiste for ATG 714

Loading your ATG

Our card group was on Studio 5 this morning! Check it out! !

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm a Grandma times 3!


Cambria Serenity was born this afternoon at 1:02. She weighed in at 7 lbs. 13 oz. and is 20 inches long. She has dark hair and is BEAUTIFUL! Mom and baby are doing well...and I have the other 2 grandkids at my house. Can you say "party"? I got to hold her just a couple of hours ago. There is nothing quite like it! Fresh and tiny and sweet. Congrats, Michelle!

4 comments:

susette said...

I'm just so jealous! She is sweet.

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

She's Darling!! How fun!!

Ann Mitchell said...

HOW ADORABLE! IT'S TRUE WHEN THEY SAY YOU WILL HAVE JOY IN YOUR POSTERITY!

President & Sister Smith said...

Wow, she is so precious! I can almost feel that warm little bundle of joy in my arms. What a blessing to have these little grandbabies.