Scrapbook Supply Store

Scrapbook Supply Store
Check out our webiste for ATG 714

Loading your ATG

Our card group was on Studio 5 this morning! Check it out! !

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Mini Fruit Pizzas

I hosted my book group today at my house. While I was looking through recipes looking for a treat to make (that also was lowfat, low cal....still doing Weight Watchers!!), I came across this great idea!!

Mini Fruit Pizzas

Pillsbury sugar cookie dough in the roll
fat free cool whip
weight watchers yogurt, fruit flavored-any
strawberries
kiwi
bananas
mandarin oranges
grapes, etc.

Slice the cookies 1/4" thick and bake. Let cool.

Mix the cool whip and the yogurt together. Spread on cookie and top with assorted fruit! Very tasty! The kids would love to make their own little fruit pizzas, don't you think?

5 comments:

Ben and Stacy said...

If I recall correctly, I think Ben came up with this idea. He was a tad offended. I think making this for us would make it up to him.

TerriBateman said...

These were so yummy! Great, simple idea...fun for FHE, I think...Good job Ben or Julie or whoever thought of it!

President & Sister Smith said...

Can't wait to try out this recipe for the fam!! Thanks for sharing. By the way - you look darn great girlfriend!!

Launi said...

We make a huge one of these for the 4th of July and my family goes crazy! They are going to freak when I surprise them with these mini versions. Thanks so much!

Nells-Bells said...

sounds amazing!! i will have to try them and i'm sure the kids wouldn't mind trying them either. ;)