Scrapbook Supply Store

Scrapbook Supply Store
Check out our webiste for ATG 714

Loading your ATG

Our card group was on Studio 5 this morning! Check it out! !

Sunday, June 28, 2009

St. George Trip and Tuacahn

I was lucky enough to be able to travel south with 3 of my sisters and my parents to St. George, Utah to attend the play "Footloose" at an outdoor ampitheatre recently. We had a great time. It was nice to be somewhere a little warmer than 60 degrees for a day or two. We even spent a lazy afternoon by the pool one day! Our good husbands took care of the house and kids for 4 whole days! It was heavenly! I guess I owe you, dear! Left to right: Susan, Kellie, Nancy and me. Just look at the red rock backdrop! It is so beautiful there. Mom and Dad! I'm not sure they knew what they were in for when they agreed to go on a trip with their wild and crazy daughters. Dad thought we were going to see "Any Which Way but Loose"you know, the movie with Clint Eastwood and the ape! I'm not sure they knew what "Footloose" was before this!



This is a picture of all of us standing in front of the St. George, Utah temple..







2 comments:

Ann Mitchell said...

You look good, Julie! One of my students 2 classes ago, is in Annie. She was one of the children in the Sound of Music last summer. It helps to have your 3 older siblings married, and own a 2nd home by Tuachan!

Julie said...

Thanks, Anne. I would love to go and see Annie, too! They do such a good job.