Scrapbook Supply Store

Scrapbook Supply Store
Check out our webiste for ATG 714

Loading your ATG

Our card group was on Studio 5 this morning! Check it out! !

Monday, July 14, 2008

Cafe Rio Sweet Pork

I love to cook almost as much as I love to paper craft! And who doesn't LOVE those yummy Cafe Rio Sweet Pork Salads and Burritos? This is a recipe I got from my sister Nancy, who got it from her sister-in-law Jamie. Everyone swears it tastes just like the real thing! Try it yourself and let me know what you think! We are having it for dinner tonight!



Cafe Rio Sweet Pork

In crockpot, put 4 lb. boneless pork roast. Add water to cover 1/2 of roast.and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Drain water and add:

1 (12 oz.) can Dr. Pepper or Coke
1 cup brown sugar
1 (10-12 oz.) bottle mild Taco Sauce
1 Tbsp. Cumin

Cook on low for an additional 3 hours. I shredded my pork before I added the other ingredients but the recipe doesn't say when to do that. Enjoy in burrito or salad.

3 comments:

Ben and Stacy said...

I have to say it is pretty good... I should try to make it on my own though.

Julie said...

It's pretty easy! Glad you like it.

Nells-Bells said...

LOVE sweet pork. Will have to try this out. We are so sad that we are not able to come to Steel Days this year. Hope you have a blast!!