Scrapbook Supply Store

Scrapbook Supply Store
Check out our webiste for ATG 714

Loading your ATG

Our card group was on Studio 5 this morning! Check it out! !

Friday, July 25, 2008

MAKE YOUR OWN PATTERNED PAPER

Here is a page of patterned paper that I made out of white cardstock, Tangerine, Wisteria, and Chestnut Roan Clearsnap Chalk Box Inks, and a stamp set from Autumn Leaves called Spring by Sande Krieger. The Tangerine ink is linked to the Orange Crush Bazzill Cardstock on our site as a matchability set, so I pulled some of the cardstock and created this card. You will never have to worry about finding just the right patterned paper again....you just make it yourself!

Card is antiqued by using Antique Linen Distress Ink by Tim Holtz and the butterfly is from Romance of Spring Stamp Set, also by Sande Krieger.

3 comments:

Nells-Bells said...

SOOO cute!

Missy said...

Julie, this is very cute! I have tried to make patterned paper before, but I wasn't happy with the results. I might try again after seeing this!!

Julie said...

I do it all the time! It's pretty fun, although I have to admit it doesn't always turn out the way I envision it!