Scrapbook Supply Store

Scrapbook Supply Store
Check out our webiste for ATG 714

Loading your ATG

Our card group was on Studio 5 this morning! Check it out! !

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Create Mini Albums With Bind-it-all

I have been on vacation for the past 10 glorious days!! So I have been a little lax in my blogging...
This is a wedding album we (Gina, Ginay, Stacy, Michelle and I) made for my Canadian brother-in-law Danny and his new wife Laura who were married on December 31, 2007. We just got back from a vacation to Alberta, Canada via Kalispell, Montana where we spent a few days with them at the mother-in-laws place! We used the Zutter BIND-IT-ALL 8x8 chipboard covers and pages and bound it together with the nifty Bind it all tool itself. I must admit it was way too fun! The front was a double sided sheet of patterned paper that we antiqued using distress inks by Tim Holtz Old Paper ink pad. The name plate is a cricut program (I'm thinking we need to add these to our inventory!).


And look how cute (and creative) some of the pages turned out. The red corners were white photo corners that we inked to match. See Gina's tutorial on Fun with Photo Corners . The corner stamp is from Heidi Swapp and is called Love Corners.This page was created using a stamp from an Autumn Leaves Set called Romance of Spring. We added a little glitter to the center of the flower dot above the "i" in beautiful. The three diamonds are really square brads. I love how the partial binding looks (just 10 holes centered on the pages and covers instead of all the way from top to bottom).The album was finished at approximately 2:00 a.m. the morning my family and I left for the great white North! I think it was worth staying up late to finish it though! Thanks to everyone who helped! This is us at Bertha Falls in Waterton, Alberta. You can't see us very well, but what beautiful scenery!!

0 comments: