Scrapbook Supply Store

Scrapbook Supply Store
Check out our webiste for ATG 714

Loading your ATG

Our card group was on Studio 5 this morning! Check it out! !

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hmmm...comparing adhesives again! ATG wins!

I found this comparison about Scotch 3M ATG applicators and ATG refills on a forum today.....thought it was a pretty good argument for buying one!!



"My favorite tape runner was the red one by 3L, at $5.99 each. By the time I bought just 8 tape runners (easily done within a 2 month time frame TOPS), I could have purchased an ATG. And refills for my ATG are $5.99 at my LSS and lasts at least 4 times longer. So here's the break down:



1--ATG dispenser= about $45 (with S&H)= about 8 disposable/nonrefillable tape runners

2--3L Tape runner =$5.99 for 28 feet=21 cents a foot

3--ATG refill= $5.99 for 36 yards=108 feet=6 cents a foot



Roughly speaking"

Pretty convincing, isn't it?

2 comments:

J9 Kzoo said...

Hi.
I received mine today, and followed the video step by step. The adhesive is coming off on the ribbed roller. I can get it to work by bypassing that roller, but I know it's there for a reason.
Help!!!!
Thanks,
Janine

Julie said...

Janine:

Please email me at julie@cropandstick.com and give me your email address and/or phone number so I can help you!! Sounds like you are having a little trouble with the paper liner (you have put your tape on reverse wound). Sorry...I have had that happen before and I know it can be frustrating. I will try to look you up in our database too.