Scrapbook Supply Store

Scrapbook Supply Store
Check out our webiste for ATG 714

Loading your ATG

Our card group was on Studio 5 this morning! Check it out! !

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Cafe Rio Tomatillo Ranch Salad Dressing

I blogged about a recipe for Cafe Rio Sweet Pork last month, but had misplaced the recipe for the dressing....I found it! Ta-da! So here goes. Enjoy!!

4-5 Tomatillos
1 pkg. Ranch Buttermilk dressing mix (@2 1/2 Tbs.)
1/2 cup Mayonnaise
1/4-1/2 cup milk mixed with 1 tsp. lime juice
2 cloves garlic
1/4 tsp. crushed cayenne pepper
1/2-1 bunch fresh cilantro

Add all ingredients except cilantro ito blender and blend until smooth. Add cilantro and blend slightly so you don't pulverize it. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.

1 comments:

susette said...

Hi Julie!!!
Long time no see. Don't you just miss those old aerobic days together? I miss those days and I miss you but not the aerobics. I found your blog through your daughter stacey, through Jen (bilbao) Curtis. Isn't this blogging world so amazing? I love it. How are you?