Scrapbook Supply Store

Scrapbook Supply Store
Check out our webiste for ATG 714

Loading your ATG

Our card group was on Studio 5 this morning! Check it out! !

Monday, August 18, 2008

Tin foil Dinners and Bear Lake

Well, summer is over and it's back to school! I can't believe how fast this summer went. Besides our trip to Canada, we just got back from Bear Lake, Utah from our annual family camping trip. We had a great time! The weather was pretty good-could have used another 5 degrees higher temp. but it was perfect at night. We kayaked and swam and got sunburned had Bear Lake Raspberry Milk Shakes!! If you can't tell from my previous blogs, I'm all about the food!!

We did tinfoil dinners the first night and they were awesome! I par-boiled some baby red potatoes and put them in with a thin hamburger patty (sprinkled with au jus mix powder and onion soup mix), broccoli and onion and thinly sliced carrots. I added just a drop of oil and a little water for the au jus mix. The best thing I learned though, is to spray the tin foil with cooking spray (like Pam). NO STICKING!! I would love some other ideas for tin foil dinners, if you have them...just leave a post! Thanks in advance!

0 comments: