Scrapbook Supply Store

Scrapbook Supply Store
Check out our webiste for ATG 714

Loading your ATG

Our card group was on Studio 5 this morning! Check it out! !

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Toilet Seat Art?

Ok, I have seen everything now!! I was at the gym this morning, sweating away, when a toilet seat on tv caught my attention. You are not going to believe this... It was a "DIY" show (do-it-yourself) and she proceeded to show how to turn a hard-surface toilet seat into a perfectly good picture frame (?) or magnet board, or even mirror! Check this out! I can not imagine hanging this on my wall. I have done a lot of crafts in my time, but I think I'll pass on this one. Just had to share!

2 comments:

Ben and Stacy said...

I already made 8 of these....

Julie said...

You are amazing! Don't forget us at Christmas time! lol