Scrapbook Supply Store

Scrapbook Supply Store
Check out our webiste for ATG 714

Loading your ATG

Our card group was on Studio 5 this morning! Check it out! !

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Yearbook Yourself






























Oh, my gosh....how funny. Some of these could be out of my real yearbook! Like the first picture is supposed to be 1984....I looked just like that!!! Too much fun! Of course, some of these were from before I was even born! The site is called Yearbook Yourself....check it out!

3 comments:

susette said...

Julie you are just too too cute! I love it. It just makes me giggle with how funny these are. Were you an '84 graduate for real?? Me too!

President & Sister Smith said...

Oh my gosh, I can't stop laughing. I'm going to get myself inside all those hairdo's in the next day or two!

Susan Neal said...

Too funny! I've seen these before and I really need to do it too. I particularly love your 80's shots. I can just picture the whole shot...leg warmers, tunic, ankle boots...LOL