Scrapbook Supply Store

Scrapbook Supply Store
Check out our webiste for ATG 714

Loading your ATG

Our card group was on Studio 5 this morning! Check it out! !

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Twilight Movie Tickets


I just found out about this site from a friend of mine (thanks, Susette!). It is called Gracious Rain and she is running a contest where you send her your favorite soup recipes and she enters your name into a drawing for 2 Twilight tickets at the Jordan Commons in SLC. Just thought I would pass along the news. Give it a try! http://www.graciousrain.com/ Can't wait for this movie!

1 comments:

Ann Mitchell said...

If Edward isn't played by Kyle Korver of the Jazz, I will be deeply disappointed! That's who I pictured in the book!
Heard you got sprung as Primary Pres!
Check out my class blog:
missmitchellsfabulousfifthgrade.blogspot.com