Scrapbook Supply Store

Scrapbook Supply Store
Check out our webiste for ATG 714

Loading your ATG

Our card group was on Studio 5 this morning! Check it out! !

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween



Happy Halloween from the Melvin household! Can't wait for tomorrow night. I really do love Halloween. Carving jack-o-lanterns, dressing up, haunted houses and lots of candy (especially chocolate!)!! What could be better? Speaking of haunted houses, check out this incredible show of spookiness from our neighbors the Price's. This is from 2 years ago, and every year he adds more, believe it or not! Pretty cool!

1 comments:

susette said...

I usually just LOVE Halloween too, but for some reason I am just not in the mood. Here it is the day before and I haven't even purchased my candy. I usually buy it 2-3 weeks ahead and hide it in the closet. Guess I better head to the store first thing tomorrow. One good thing though is I haven't had it in the house earlier to be snitching in it all the time so that's good I guess. Happy Halloween!!