Scrapbook Supply Store

Scrapbook Supply Store
Check out our webiste for ATG 714

Loading your ATG

Our card group was on Studio 5 this morning! Check it out! !

Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Birthday, Kelli!


These next two months are non-stop birthdays for our family! Happy Birthday, Kelli! Kelli is my one and only daughter-in-law and WE LOVE HER!! She is so sweet, and kind, and thoughtful, and cute, and funny, and talented, and creative....and I could go on and on and on. I am so glad to have her be part of our family, she is one of my girls! Matt and Kelli are also celebrating their 2nd anniversary this month-Congratulations, you two! Kelli manages/works at Seven Salon here in American Fork and does a terrific job as a stylist. She is in my card group and makes darling cards. She is an immaculate housekeeper, a great substitute mom for my little gals, a good friend to me and her sis-in-laws, and just a lot of fun all the way around! Love you, Kelli!

0 comments: