Scrapbook Supply Store

Scrapbook Supply Store
Check out our webiste for ATG 714

Loading your ATG

Our card group was on Studio 5 this morning! Check it out! !

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Birthday, Michelle!


Another Birthday! This time it is my eldest, Candace Michelle's birthday. 26 years old and cute as ever! This is her with my two grand-kids, Dylan and Marisa and Katie (my 7 year old) at Lava Hot Springs, earlier this spring.


I remember becoming a mother for the first time, it was overwhelming to say the least. I remember feeling so awe struck that this little person was totally reliant on me for all of her basic wants and needs. All I ever wanted to do was to get married and raise a family, but I don't think I realized completely the awesome responsibility this was.


Michelle has always been such a beautiful girl. Blonde curly hair and big blue eyes! She is very talented and creative and loves to do a lot of the same things that I do. She is a dedicated mother, she loves to lift weights and work out (and is pretty tough!), she enjoys reading and scrapbooking and shopping. I love her so much and wish they lived a little closer to us (they are about an hour and a half away in Ogden, Utah). She is a good friend and very reliable and responsible person. Love you, Michelley! Hope it was a good day.

0 comments: