Scrapbook Supply Store

Scrapbook Supply Store
Check out our webiste for ATG 714

Loading your ATG

Our card group was on Studio 5 this morning! Check it out! !

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Birthday, Todd!


It was my man Todd's 48th birthday yesterday! Happy Birthday, honey. We have been married for 26 years and I love him more every day. He is my best friend and I can't imagine life without him. He is a very intelligent, can do anything, and does! He works hard and long hours and hardly ever complains (I do enough for both of us!). He is a perfectionist in all he does. He's a great father, sweetheart, friend and grandpa. He has a great sense of humor and makes everyone around him laugh.....often. He helps out around the house, or maybe it's me helping him around the house, who can tell these days??? He makes me feel safe and secure and although he makes me crazy sometimes with his "attention to detail", I am so grateful to have him in my life. Here's to at least 48 more!! Love you to pieces.

1 comments:

susette said...

What a solid committed man you have there. Hold tight to him. I hope you enjoyed the birthday celebrations in your family