Scrapbook Supply Store

Scrapbook Supply Store
Check out our webiste for ATG 714

Loading your ATG

Our card group was on Studio 5 this morning! Check it out! !

Monday, October 6, 2008

October already!


This past weekend, Todd, my DH and I went on a little 2 day get-away. We left our kids home in the capable hands of older siblings who have married and moved on! When we came home, we were greeted by a houseful of Halloween decorations. From a witch hanging on the front door with her black cat nearby to little wooden "BOO" blocks on the entertainment center. I can not believe it is fall already, and almost Halloween. It seems like school just let out for summer. Before you know it, snow will be falling (it has already on the mountain tops near us!!) and it will be--dare I say it?--Christmas!!! Where did the summer go?

Actually, fall is one of my favorite seasons. Crisp, cool air and crunchy leaves, a fire in the firplace, baking goodies! It just seems to be gone too quickly and, after about 3 days of winter, I'm done!! I love living in Utah with 4 distinct seasons, I just wish winter didn't seem like the longest one. Don't get me wrong, I love the snow...when I am inside and it is outside and I have NOWHERE to go! Just curl up with a blanket and a good book in front of the fire. Looking for a good one (book) by the way, if anyone has any good suggestions!

2 comments:

susette said...

I loved The Kite Runner. There was also a movie but of course the book is always better.

Nells-Bells said...

Love, love this time of year. It was so much fun to see you guys! Sorry I fell asleep and didn't get a chance to say goodbye. Glad you two had such a fun time together!! :)