Scrapbook Supply Store

Scrapbook Supply Store
Check out our webiste for ATG 714

Loading your ATG

Our card group was on Studio 5 this morning! Check it out! !

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Only Cook 3x a Week?

I was talking to a friend of mine recently who gave me a great idea for simplifying a week of meal planning and cooking. It may not work for everyone (I'm skeptical, but I'm going to try it!), but it sure sounds good!

She told me she only cooks 3 times a week! Sound too good to be true? Here's the plan. You cook a big meal on Sunday and eat leftovers on Monday. Cook again, another big meal (2nd time) on Tuesday--saving the leftovers for Thursday. Cook 3rd meal on Wednesday (again, enough for leftovers-are you getting the picture?) and eat them on Friday. Saturday: EAT OUT!! (or order pizza or whatever take-out).

Sunday-cook
Monday-Sunday's leftovers
Tuesday-cook
Wednesday-cook
Thursday-Tuesday's leftovers
Friday-Wednesday's leftovers
Saturday-eat out!













Now, this would probably work better if my husband liked leftovers!! But like I said, I'm going to give it a try. This could free up more time for making cards! :)

2 comments:

susette said...

That is a great plan going on there. Please explain why you don't have the leftovers from Tuesdays cooking on Wednesday? I am skeptical to eat leftovers two days later. Tends to get watery or mushy or something growing in it. :)

Julie said...

She just didn't want to eat the same thing twice in a row! (Except she does anyway on Sunday and Monday...) Maybe you have to be selective about what you cook and only cook things that will be ok 2 days later!