Scrapbook Supply Store

Scrapbook Supply Store
Check out our webiste for ATG 714

Loading your ATG

Our card group was on Studio 5 this morning! Check it out! !

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

ATG

We have been selling ATG products since April 2008 on our website. I know that prices on everything from toilet paper to applesauce are going up (I work at Costco and have seen huge increases on food products) I guess mostly because of the cost of gasoline. But since we began selling ATG Adhesive Applicators and ATG tape refills, 3M has raised their prices TWICE! The first time, we just ate the cost because we were brand new and trying to compete with some of the big boys out there. The second time, we just couldn't, we had to raise our prices too. Luckily, so did our competitors...but, ouch! Twice in 4 months seems a little much, doesn't it? Good thing it is such a good product or we would have to kiss it good-bye! Gotta have that ATG 714! Just had to gripe a little. It doesn't change anything, but it makes me feel better to complain about it! :p

2 comments:

MaryNSC said...

I sure M HAPPY with mine and I M sure HAPPY I got it from y'all!!!!!!!!!! It has already saved me a fortune in adhesive..U R still the cheapest that I can find..It was really nice doing business with U and I shall RETURN..:O)
Hugs

Julie said...

SO glad you were pleased! I, for one, will never go back to any other adhesive. Thanks for your kind words! Enjoy.