Scrapbook Supply Store

Scrapbook Supply Store
Check out our webiste for ATG 714

Loading your ATG

Our card group was on Studio 5 this morning! Check it out! !

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fun with words

Check out this site wordle.net that I just found. It allows you to enter a bunch of random or related words and make a fun word "cloud". You can then choose to print. I am going to have to play with this! I'll let you see if I come up with anything exciting. I'm thinking of printing it on a page that has a background print and using it for making cards....or as background paper for a scrapbook layout, or cover of a mini album (like the one I made with bind it all) in August (see August 6 blog). The designs are NOT copyrighted and you can go ahead and use them to make up T-shirts, scrapbooking transparencies, etc.

0 comments: