Scrapbook Supply Store

Scrapbook Supply Store
Check out our webiste for ATG 714

Loading your ATG

Our card group was on Studio 5 this morning! Check it out! !

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Halloween Card and Other Card Group

Ok, crazy I know! But I am in two card groups that meet monthly. They even happen to fall on the same week. But it is so much fun, I can't help myself. I mean, really, look at all the cute cards I am collecting!! This is from the evening "make and take" card group.






This is a Halloween card I made for the group. I used the technique of masking for the jack-o-lanterns. This is where you stamp an image. Then you stamp the same image on a sticky note, cut it out, and use it to "mask" the first image when you stamp the second (different) image to make it look like it is behind your main image. Worked for the faces as well. The inside of the card says "you make me smile"! Stamp set is from Stampin' Up.



3 comments:

Susan Neal said...

I LOVE this card...those jack-o-lanterns are adorable. SU? They look familiar, but by masking them, it's a whole new look. You clever girl you! Sue

Brandy J. said...

Julie, thanks for your comment on my blog (make sure to check back to see if you are the big winner). I see that you are friends with the fabulous Sue Neal...you are definitely in good company!! ~Brandy

susette said...

Very cute cards. I used to host a monthly card club. We had 18 people at one point and then finally dwindled down to about 5 of us. It was a lot of fun. Life just gets too full and you gotta cut stuff out somewhere right?