Scrapbook Supply Store

Scrapbook Supply Store
Check out our webiste for ATG 714

Loading your ATG

Our card group was on Studio 5 this morning! Check it out! !

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ikea is a haven for scrapbooking organization!


Ok, so over the long weekend (Labor Day) I decided that it was way beyond time to clean out and organize my office. Scrapbooking room is next. I did some googling because I remembered seeing the coolest bookcase that someone had used from IKEA to organize their scrapbooking supplies in. Well, I found it along with a lot of other very useful items. Here is the picture of the Expedit bookcase that I was looking for. The cubes are 13x13x15. Perfect for 12x12 storage, big totes, magazine file folders, and a multitude of other things. It comes in black-brown, white and birch. I love it! So, off I set with my list in hand to IKEA. I spent a good couple of hours there...by myself. It was grand! On my way out of the store, however, I found another bookcase in the center aisle that was the same design, only slightly smaller...only 3 cubes x 3 cubes instead of 4 x 4. I asked one of the employees about it and he told me it was a special purchase only available in birch, and that when they were gone....they were gone. I got two! They were $49 instead of the $159 that I was going to pay for the Expedit one. I saved so much money, I had to buy lots more stuff! Here are some things you may want to check out for your organizational needs. Lekman boxes fit expedit cube perfectly.















Burken jars for embellishments.











Motorp boxes (meant for dvd's) to keep stamp sets in.











Samla (1 gallon size) to keep envelopes nice and dust-free.







Antonius Unit with a work top is just the right size for a paper cutter. They have several desk top organizers to use for every day items like stamp cleaner, ruler, punches, scissors, etc.






Stripa shelving-for almost anything you could think of. Bygel rail system for hanging punches on (this is a favorite of mine!!!).








This is called a benno cd tower which can be used for stamp set storage.

3 comments:

Ann Mitchell said...

I LOVE MY INK PADS!!!

Kwilt said...

I'm thinkin' a 3x3 cubby would be perfect!! I will have to go and check it out...I already have the
4x4 and 5x5 in my bedroom for clothes...believe it our not DH has the big one and it's stuffed! LOL

Julie said...

That's hilarious, Kwilt! Sounds like you NEED another one to keep up!