Scrapbook Supply Store

Scrapbook Supply Store
Check out our webiste for ATG 714

Loading your ATG

Our card group was on Studio 5 this morning! Check it out! !

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Monkey Bread

Cooler weather makes me want to bake. We had these yummy pull apart cinnamon buns last Sunday morning....I can't get enough of them-and they are soooo easy!! Enjoy.

Monkey Bread

4 tubes refrigerator biscuits
1 1/3 cup sugar, divided
2 tsp. cinnamon, divided
1 tsp. vanilla
½ cup butter

Cut each biscuit into 3 pieces. Mix together 2/3 cup sugar and 1 tsp. of cinnamon in a bowl and roll each biscuit piece in the mixture. Grease a 12 cup bundt pan. Drop the biscuit pieces into the pan.

In a small saucepan, stir together the remaining sugar, butter, cinnamon and vanilla. Heat until boiling. Pour over the biscuit pieces and bake in a 350 degree oven for 40 minutes. When done, turn the monkey bread onto a plate and serve warm.
For variety: can add chopped pecan or walnut pieces or raisins.

1 comments:

Nells-Bells said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE monkey bread! A date made it for me once a LONG time ago. I had never had it before. It is DELISH!! I will have to make this...SOON!!! ;)