Scrapbook Supply Store

Scrapbook Supply Store
Check out our webiste for ATG 714

Loading your ATG

Our card group was on Studio 5 this morning! Check it out! !

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Chicken Fajita Recipe




Todd, my dh and myself, love a good mexican meal. I found this recipe while I was making my weekly menu and decided to try it out. It's a little spicy for wimps and children, but we loved it! You could adjust the spices (less tabasco or chili powder for instance) and make it milder. Looks pretty too!
FAJITAS
1 lb. chicken breast (I sliced thin while still partially frozen)
1 med. onion, sliced
1 jalepeno, sliced
1 red or green pepper, sliced
1/2 tsp. salt
1 1/2 Tbsp. Worchestershire sauce
1 1/2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
1 1/2 Tbsp. Vinegar
1 Tbsp. Chili Powder
2 dashes Tabasco sauce
1 clove garlic, minced
1 lemon

Mix up Worch., soy, vinegar, salt, chili powder, garlic and Tabasco and set aside. Heat 3 Tbsp. olive or canola oil in a wok (or big frying pan) and stir fry chicken until no longer pink. Add seasoning mixture and veggies and cook until tender crisp. Squeeze lemon juice over chicken just before serving. Enjoy with sour cream and cheese.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks. I have some other really great recipes on another blog called melvinfamilyrecipes.blogspot.com. Feel free to check those out too.

Julie said...

Thanks. I have some other really great recipes on another blog called melvinfamilyrecipes.blogspot.com. Feel free to check those out too.