Scrapbook Supply Store

Scrapbook Supply Store
Check out our webiste for ATG 714

Loading your ATG

Our card group was on Studio 5 this morning! Check it out! !

Friday, June 6, 2008

Girls, girls, girls!

Here is a picture of 5 of my 6 girls! Aren't they beautiful?!! The 3 in the center are the ones still at home. I remember when all of my kids were small and I used to think that life was hard with toddlers.....those of you with little ones, my advice is just ENJOY! It only gets harder. :) My mom used to say enjoy every day, before you know it they (the kids) will be gone. It's so true...in the past few years I have gone from having all my kids home to feeling like an empty-nester! I must be getting old.

2 comments:

Ben and Stacy said...

I love this picture so much and I love even more that I helped you get a blog and you're actually posting stuff on it :)

Nells-Bells said...

I too love this picture! So, so cute. I love your blog! I added a link on mine to your blog. This is so much fun!