Scrapbook Supply Store

Scrapbook Supply Store
Check out our webiste for ATG 714

Loading your ATG

Our card group was on Studio 5 this morning! Check it out! !

Monday, June 23, 2008

St. George and Les Mis


Over the weekend, I went to St. George, Utah with 2 of my favorite people: my sisters, Susan and Nancy. We had such a great time. We ate, and shopped, and watched movies, and ate, and swam, and ate, and went to an outdoor theater called the Tuacahn to see Les Miserables, and ate, and giggled like crazy the whole weekend. It was so much fun! The play was incredible--very well done. Unfortunately, it looks like my camera lens was dirty and I didn't get very good pictures. It was over 110 degrees the whole time we were there. The hotel we stayed in didn't have the air conditioner on in the hallway on the 3rd floor (where we stayed) and the candy bars in the vending machines were all melted and flopping over! Needless to say, we were warm! Thank goodness the air was working in our room!

4 comments:

Nells-Bells said...

Sounds like you guys had a blast! We'll have to plan another trip next year because I want to go!!!

Julie said...

It was fun, missed you!! Maybe next year, or what the heck--why not fall??

Nan said...

URGH! Take this pic off!! Where's the ones with you in them? HUH???
Fall sounds great.. St. George was such a blast..

Julie said...

I accidentally destroyed the one with all three of us in it. That is the one I was going to use and I edited it and ended up erasing all but the top inch or so of it!! I am so technologically challenged! Sorry.